For Libraries & Institutions
To subscribe to Current Protocols, please contact your account manager.
Site-wide online access to Current Protocols is available on Wiley Online Library®. Such subscriptions are suitable for larger organizations including colleges, universities, and research institutes.
Institutional customers are given a license that allows access to content on an annual basis. Prices depend on the type of institution, user population, and the collection of Wiley Online Library resources selected.
Access is controlled by IP Address, and allows for an unlimited number of concurrent users.
Benefits of Current Protocols online:
- No waiting for new and updated material—it’s all available immediately
- You choose how to view your content—HTML, or a PDF version for ease of printing
- Links directly to recipes for commonly used reagents
- Links directly to supplier websites from the online supplier listing
- Access powerful online search tools and options—search by keyword, date, title, and more
- Fully hyperlinked tables of contents allowing easy navigation through units
- Hyperlinks between Current Protocols titles
- Figures integrated right in the text which are resizable for optimum viewing!
- Links to bibliographies on PubMed, ExLibris, and other Wiley titles.
By ordering Current Protocols you agree to the Terms and Conditions.